Oracle SOA Demo 12c
Why should you learn this ?
What is Middleware
- A software that helps disparate and distributed applications to collaborate with each other
- Helps leverage the best-of-breed products
- Companies can get more ROI by being able to reuse
- SOA is the hottest middleware strategy till date. Examples:BPEL, OSB
What is Service-Orientated Architecture?
1)Not a technology or product, more a design approach
- “Services” are
- Atomic, do not depend on other services run beforehand
- Technology and implementation neutral – J2EE, .NET, PL/SQL
- Published in directories so that they can be discovered and reused !
2) As an architectural style, SOA promotes loose coupling, interoperability assembling of applications from existing processes
3)From customer’s perspective it’s about integrating different systems to helps IT deliver solutions that are flexible à Can adapt to changing markets, increasing competitive pressures and evolving customer needs
4)Services can exchange data using a common platform (OSB) or can be orchestrated using declarative language (BPEL)
5)Architecture for Oracle Fusion Applications